Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tagged!!!

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Jensern Kok
Birth Date : 11th march 1989
Current Status : single dude..
Eye Colour : brown
Hair Colour : black
Right of lefty : righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : chinese
My Fears : couldn't get rich by 28 years old..
My weaknesses : girls sobbing..
My Perfect Pizza : cheese & macaroni

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : so early.. should i wake up or sleep??
My bedtime : 2am - 4am
My most missed memory : school time..

LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : coke
McDonald's or Burger king : BK of course
Single or grouped dates : duh.. of course single
Adidas or Nike : nike!!!
Tea or Nestea : teh o'ais!!
Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : cappuccino


LAYER 5 : DO YOU...

Smoke : i quit man..
Curse : ermm.. sometimes..
A shower : wtf.. who doesn't??
Have a crush : nope.. so far not yet..
Think you've been in love : yea.. that's for sure..
Go to school : use to..
Want to get married : nah.. not till i'm 30-40..
Believe in yourself : sure.. if u think u can, u can..
Think your a health freak : ermm.. nope..

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : yep..
Gone to the mall : duh.. who doesn't??
Been on stage : yep.. detention..
Eaten sushi : sure..
Dyed your hair : yups..

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...

Played a stripping game : love to.. looking forward to it..
Changed who you were to fit in : ??? like superman?? of course..

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : 40 i guess.. will be announce by then..

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL...

Best eye colour : brown + black
Best hair colour : blonde.. i love blondie..
Short hair or long hair : long of course..

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : filling this up..
Hour ago : watched WWE.. wrestling.. can't miss..
4.5 hours ago : having dinner..
1 month ago : wat?? u think i'm a robot??
Year ago : ming nin kam yat..

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love : jessica alba!!!!
I feel : the force
I hate : darth vader..
I hide : it in me
I miss : you like crazy..
I need : power!!!

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

shannon..
theven(supra)..
matthew..
soon keat..
mr bean (lih yeh)..

p/s: was tagged by jun yan.. for your info, jun yan tag everyone who is a "people"..

No comments: