Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bad + Boring Day

what a day.. got a call from the phone shop 2 days ago, asking me to collect my phone today at bout 12++pm.. so, woke up today, went to taman desa to collect my mum's smart tag(sent to repaired a month ago) before collecting my phone.. waited for ages in the touch n'go kiosk.. damn.. after collecting the smart tag, i called the phone shop in pj to confirm that my phone has arrived.. called that guy..

me : simon, has my phone arrive??

phone shop guy : yesterday was raining heavily at night, so the factory guy can't
sent the phone to my shop.. he'll sent it later in the evening..

me : har?!! tiu!! you sure today can get or not??

phone shop guy : sure.. very sure.. i'll call you immediately when it arrive..

i was like wtf!!! damn.. where should i go while waiting for the phone to arrive.. decided to go oug to eat 'chu yok fun'.. called matt but he's not free.. called chun yip & he didn't pick.. after parking my car at the market only i realise that the coffee shop didn't open.. damn.. went to the other coffee shop to have 'char kuey teow'.. chun yip called back & he say he wanted to come.. that time i was about to leave oug d.. went to stevens corner to wait for him.. "teh o ais satu".. jun yan called.. he was alone too in sunway coll.. it was his orientation day & it was during break time.. same situation with me.. hahaha.. half an hour later.. chun yip, with his two "bodyguards", choy wan & shiow ling arrived..

waiter : tauke, makan??

chun yip : roti telur..

waiter : mau cheese??

chun yip : ok..

& that roti telur cheese cost him 5 bugs.. hahaha.. choy wan & shiow ling went back to work.. me & chun yip went opposite for a game of snooker.. after snooker, chun yip wanna chao.. i was like damn.. the phone shop guy haven't call me yet.. decided to go home as there was nothing do.. for the conclusion, the phone shop guy didn't even called me back today.. nia seng ar..

p/s: happy 18th birthday mr bean.. errham.. i mean lih yeh..

No comments: