Monday, March 19, 2007

First Edu Fair Trip

finally.. my very first visit to the education fair since after my exam in december.. duh.. went there with our warrior(lih yeh), jun yan & shannon.. reach there at bout 1230pm & it was pack.. even getting a parking is difficult.. after rounding for a few times, we got one.. the edu fair was in kl convention centre.. pack like hell.. ask around, got bored & we chao.. it was bout 4pm & everyone were hungry.. went to the all time favourites, burger king.. after lunch, lunch, lih yeh say he wanted to go sungai wang to check on phone prices.. it was very jam in jln bukit bintang.. the parking were full & we decided to head home.. reached home, bath, & went out again.. but this time with my fam.. my sam kuchong treated us dinner in serdang.. thx.. what a day..!!!

p/s : no pics yet as my phone hasn't been repaired yet.. damn.. it's been about a month..

No comments: