Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fong Fei Kei

results came out today.. at first i thought of sleeping until 10am before heading to school.. but then chun yip woke me up at 9am by calling me.. shit.. should have put my phone to silent mode.. woke up, went yam cha with him, matt, jacquelyn & doris.. head to school at bout 10 something.. while waiting to be called by the teacher in charge for giving out results, everyone has this nervous face on their face.. haha.. we were like "tiu lor" everyone's results were so bad.. mine must be worst.. when it's my turn, i sat on the chair, & the results were on the table.. yes.. takde fail.. but it wasn't like what i've expected.. after taking results, chun yip invite us to mid valley.. so coincident, the phone shop called me & told me my phone is ready to be collected.. at last.. my phone was sent for repair since two weeks ago.. called lih yeh & jun yan up see whether they wanna follow me or not.. they came with me & we head to pj.. when the phone shop guy pass my phone back to me, i checked, & i was like wtf.. it's still the same.. nothing change.. damn.. he was like sorry ar.. really "pai seh".. "pai seh" ar.. i'll help you to sent it back to the factory.. i was like.. fuck man.. i purposely drive to pj to collect my phone & now he told me that he need to sent it back to the factory.. called chun yip & he say he's in kueenz.. will go to mid valley after he finish his lunch.. so, we had our lunch in pj.. the place was so jam & no parking.. after a few rounds only we got a parking.. after having our brunch, called chun yip & he say he's in matt's house waiting to fetch his sis.. so, we went to mid valley to wait for him.. we've walked the whole mid valley, asking around for o2 phone price, & we ended up in burger king.. makan again.. after makan, called chun yip & he say he's still in matt's house, still waiting for his sis.. we were like wtf.. "pei yan fong fei kei".. fetch jun yan & lih yeh home, & iw ent home to sleep.. at bout 9pm, lih yeh came & fetch me & futsal session begins.. it's a very nice game.. almost everyone scored.. went to restoran lima bintang(five star restaurant) to yam cha.. rats were running up & down.. we will never go there again.. eww.. halfway through mamak session, everyone was tired & wanted to go home.. so we cabut & home sweet home..

No comments: