Wednesday, March 12, 2008

big day!!

yesterday was my big day peeps.. which means i'm 19 now & thats really bad.. means it's about to be 2++ already.. no longer 1++.. haizz.. people are getting older as time goes by.. thats why we need to appreciate time.. timing.. hate it or love it.. btw, classes were from 8am to 6pm yesterday.. & that is really tiring.. but thanks to all da lovely b'day wishes from my mates, it made me more energetic.. haha.. thanks alot for da wishes mates.. 6pm, classes ends.. & it was damn blardy jam.. it's bumper to bumper even from where i parked my car.. haizz.. reached home at 7pm, shower & headed straight for dinner with my fam.. went to bar celona with my peeps later after that.. our very first visit to bar celona.. it was okay only but i think it's da best around sunway area.. no comments.. haha.. this morning, i got to know that everyone that went to bar celona last night, skipped classes today.. except for some of those that were on training.. hahahah.. my god.. haha.. so i guess that's all folks.. lastly, errhem, i would like to thank my parents, my family, my friends, & those whom we do not speak about, for supporting me all this while & blablabla.. thank you for da oscar award.. hahahaha.. anyhow, thanks to everyone for da wishes & for partying last night.. kudoz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.