Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Lesson To Remember

was busy with college preparation this few days.. & yesterday was my orientation.. it was really bored.. those people there were like blablabla & there were some briefing about cat & acca stuff.. went for futsal too last night after a long time break.. it was really fun.. after futsal, yamcha session began but with only me & lih yeh :( .. today was seriously a very bad day for me.. woke up this morning by a phone call from lih yeh.. was supposed to go to college to pay my tuition fees & lih yeh wanted to get his registration fees refunded.. so, quickly woke up, took a good bath & off i drove to lih yeh's crib.. & yup, i'm the usual, destined driver again.. he was hungry so we took our breakfast at puteri before heading off to college.. it was hell in finding parking around college.. round & round.. upside down.. gave up, & i just parked my car by the roadside, hoping that the mpsj's won't give me a summons or worst, tow my car.. walked into college, hoping that i could make it fast.. accompanied lih yeh to the financial department to ask for his money back.. the lady in charged said that they'll call when you can get your money back.. duh.. so went & paid my fees & settled.. headed back to my car quickly.. at the guardhouse, saw pang nga lou(soon keat) & his darling, & one of his friend.. wondering what is he doing talking so nicely to the guard.. guess what.. the guard was asking him to help to translate some chinese words.. haha.. pang nga lou the translator.. that was funny.. luckily my car was still in one piece.. went to sunway pyramid to get my levi's jeans altered.. after parking my car at the car park, walked to the entrance with lih yeh.. i asked lih yeh whether i locked my car.. i wasn't very sure because as far as i know, i did locked my car.. lih yeh said "ya, i think so you did".. so, i assumed that i did as my car was very far from the entrance.. got my jeans altered at levi's..

me: hey.. i wanna alter my jeans.. i have three here..

shop attendent: hey.. yup.. sure..

me: how much is it per pair??

shop attendent: for normal cut is rm15 & for original cut is rm25..

me: what's the different between normal & original cuts?

shop attendent: normal cut is that we just cut it off, fold it & sew it back whereby for original cut, we follow the original cutting of your pants..

me: (wahh)* oh.. ok then.. i'll have these two(pointing at two of my jeans) original cut & this one here normal cut..

*wow.. i only expect it to be rm5 per pair..

shop attendent: ok.. wear them on & i'll measure for you..

me: kay..

*went into the fitting to wear them on & he measured all of them..

shop attendent: okay.. done.. you can come & collect them an hour & a half later..

me: alrighty..

walked around.. lih yeh bought some tennis balls, & chun yip joined us there later.. accompanied chun yip to makan at mcd, jalan jalan & off we go.. walked to my car, & i got a surprised when i opened my car door.. my bag, including lih yeh's was placed at the driver seat.. it was behind when i left my car.. i searched around, & i found out that the ash tray which i use to put all my coins were gone.. looked around & found the ash tray below the passenger seat but all the coins were gone.. i seriously didn't locked my car & someone entered my car.. nia seng ar.. damn tu lan.. searched around the whole car & i found out that only the coins in the ash tray were gone.. i seriously thank god that nothing else were missing & no damages were done to my car.. thank god.. this is a very very important lesson to be learned.. i'll never ever forget this lesson.. so remember people, hotel pyramid's parking ain't safe at all.. lock your car at all times.. went yamcha with lih yeh at night.. jun yan was supposed to come with us but lih yeh's car got a lil' bit of petrol left only.. so didn't manage to fetch him.. was watching wwe raw at kueenz when we first reached there.. biasalah.. every tuesday what.. after wwe ended, the crowd began to leave one by one.. we stayed on & they changed the channel to star movies.. this show named 'enough' was airing.. jennifer lopez cast in this show.. it was quite interesting.. it's about this lady named 'slim'(jennifer lopez) who had a husband whom always had relationship with other females.. sorta like playboy la.. slim's husband always hit her & one day she had enough of it.. she took her daughter & left his husband.. her husband tried to kill her & that forced her run & hide all around the united states of america.. one day, she got tired of all the murder attempts done by her husband.. she decided to go for training, hoping that she could kill her husband & end this murder attempt thing.. slim had this all planned up, & she did killed him when she confronted him, 1 on 1, with no weapons.. & the excuse for murdering her husband, self defense.. you'll understand more when you watched the show.. finished the show at kueenz & off we go, back to our own cribs.. this is as long as an english essay.. so, that's all folks.. i'm sign'ing out..

No comments: